Dancing With My Father

My best man...
My Dad..
I miss you so much, much, much daddy..
I still miss you until this day, and I will miss you everyday...
Last night, iam dreamed about you..
Like usual, i miss your hug..your voice..
Everything U do was the best thing i ever had..

Never dreamed that he would be gone from me :(

When i saw this video for the first time, my tears was fall...
I cried along...
How sweet and touching.. 



Thanks for everything daddy
You are the best daddy ever
I wish I will find a husband like you in my future.. 


I miss the time like in that photo's
When I, you, Mommy and Lukas live together :(
Daddy..................


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)