Happy 21"st Birthday Brother :)

Heiiii...
Today is 20 March. Today must be my brother 21'st bday.
Lukas birthday..
Heeiii brotha...how are you?
This is your birthday boy...Do you have a celebration there?
Heiii...i missed u so bad...
No..no...Iam not crying..really...
I just remember everything about u...
Miss the time that we spend together :)
I think that would be nice when I can see u until today. Having a brother like u must be wonderfull :D
Brother...do you know? I have finished my study, i have working now. Iam an employee broth. Do you have a wishes? I will buy anything u want.
But now, it will not happen. Iam just dreaming :)
I will smile broth, I promise not to crying anymore...
But Iam sorry, if sometimes i forget and I can't...
My tears falls when i see your picture.
But don't worry..I will not showing my tears in front of mom.
Really :)


 Broth, have i ever told u, that u are handsome? Yes..you are the most handsome brother in this whole world.
U are so cute boy. U are so loveable. Thank u for being a loveable brother. Thank u for loving me brother. Thank u for caring me. U are my little brother, but U always look like my Big Brother.
Thank u for being my brother until 18 years.
There are so many things, many time, many laugh with u :)
U are great broth...
Really...
Really...


 Our mom..missing u so much..me too, ur friend too. I know u are a loveable man. I can see it from ur friend tears. I can see it, that they are loving u so much. U are great boy....:)




 Happy birthday my broth. Hope u will have a good time with Our God :)
Rest In Peace my love.
Iam sorry if i can't be a good sister when u are alive.
Iam sorry...
Dear Lord, thanks for give me two wonderfull man. My Dad and my Brother.
Even u have called them, but I know..U still protect me and Mom.
Happy birthday Lukas :*



Ur sister


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)