Dear Dad :(

Dear Daddy,

I just wanted to let you know that I love you so much and I am so grateful to be blessed with you as my Dad.
I admire everything you do.  By far you are the most influential person in my life.  You set your goals high and you accomplish them no matter how hard or impossible they seem.  Your determination is commendable.
I've always looked up to you, tried to be like you, and be my own person the way you are.  You never follow the crowd and you do what you believe is right.  Especially with our faith, I've taken that trait from you.  We both know how hard it is to stick with it, but we know it's worth it and if no one else is by our side we still try our best to be faithful to God.  I learned that from you.  That's probably the most valuable thing I've learned.


You are so amazing Dad!  I know you're always so humble, but you really deserve an award or something!  For so many things!  You cook amazing food, you're singing voice is angelic,you have the most patience I've ever seen,  you're great at every subject, and you're knowledge and intelligence is out of this world!
You're outstanding in everything you do! 
I love when you tell me corny jokes and puns and make fun of things.  You make me so happy.  No one has experienced you the way I have.  I'm Daddy's little girl and our relationship is priceless.  We just get each other.

I'm so blessed to have you and Mom and the relationship we share.  You keep our family together.


You motivate me to do my best in everything and your wisdom is so valuable and appreciated.  That's why we're all always bugging you with questions and demand answers.  Man, that sounds exhausting!
You really are strong and patient.  You give yourself to everyone else and God the best you can.  I admire so much about you and I love you endlessly.
Thank you for everything you've done for me.
Missing You so bad Dad,
Miss our togetherness :'(


Love,

Your Daughter
 
 

Comments

  1. your Dad proud of you hun,,absolutely,,,
    His little girl grow mature, beautiful and strong,,:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Martumpol 01082015

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)