Love Letter for My Future,



Dear my future,
I don’t know how to thank God for having you in my life.
For having such a great man like you.
I am feeling so happy when i  see your eyes, i am feeling so warm when you hold my hand, and i am feeling so blessed when i lay in your arms.
I am falling in love with you not only once, but everyday. Day by day, my love being bigger and bigger.

Dear abang.....
Our love life isn’t so easy, our love journey was so complicated.
There are so many problem that happened in our love life,
There are so many people who judge that our story will be end like others.
They always told us, long distance relationship are nothing.
But I am so proud that we can passed it all until today,

Dear my heart,
Thank you for your warm voice when i have so much worries,
Thank you for your magic words when i got into any trouble,
Thank you for kind heart, when i got so much anger

Dear hunny,
I thank God for our relationship.
I thank God who make a scenario so that we can meet and falling in love each others.
I thank God for His blessing in our relationship.
God has giving so many many blessed in this relationship, we know it, we see it..right?
Thank you for always try to make me feel your love, even we are apart.
Yes darling, i can feel it.
Thank you for never leave me when i got into a big trouble,
Thank you for always try to make me happy

Dear Sweetheart,
I am sorry when sometimes i got angry with you,
That’s all because i miss you so much and i want you to be here,
I am sorry if I bring you into my complicated life,
I am sorry if i can’t tell you that i love you everyday,
I love you, I do.
I am sorry if sometimes I become too selfish, i want you to be mine, just mine.

Dear my husband to be...
I want to spend my life with you,
I want to raise our child with you,
I want to grow old with you,
I want to be a good wife for you
I want to be a good mommy for our child,
Absolutely, i want Jesus always be our guide in our marriage.
I can’t wait for our Big Day,
Lets pray for our commitment
Lets make a good preparation for that.
Lets make others feel our love.

See you soon my other half, Takas Sibagariang.




Much Love,

-Veli-

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)