Selamat tanggal 20 yang ke 36 kalinya :D



Heiiii Love...today our 3rd years anniversary right?
Yeeeee...congratulation for us. We have passed so much time together. Even our body separated by a distance, but the power of love can make us stronger.


3 years ago..do you remember what happened that day? We start our love journey since that time. Me and you as a couple, and still same until this day. I know, we have passed so  much thing as you told me this morning. Happines, sadness, smile, tears, missunderstanding, and much more. But I know all of that not make us giving up of our love, we still fighting and standing together until this day. 



Hunny...our love growing old, I hope we growing better too. Our love not a game right?  We are adults couple. Like u said this morning, you want more anything with me..
Iam so happy to hear that. I wanna be ur last girl and someday will be ur woman. Ur partner in life.
I want you to be my partner. I know you are not perfect, me too. But in this 3 years, i can share my life with you..and that’s all i wanna do with my future partner. Share love, share life together.
Our relationship is growing old today. And i hope we still love each other today, tomorrow and next tomorow. I hope will there are more next years.
Anyway, we never celebrated our anniversary together...will we? Hoho ;)
Heeiiii...i do love you Takas Sibagariang.
And I know..you love me too.
Thank you for all...
Thanks for Our Lord, that give me a great partner like you.
Iam so blessed.







We are not a perfect partner, but we are perfect
when we always trying to understand each other.
I love you Takas Sibagariang :*
                          
                                                            

                                         
                                                                                                                         Sincerely Me,

Vellina  Tambunan




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)