Family Means...

My family are my life..
Miss my childhood,,when i have a full family..
When I, mommy, daddy and my brother still live together.
Miss my little town in Balige..
Miss my lovely home in Baruara..
But know...the situation have changed so much...
Even i miss my home,,but i hate the current situation there..
I can only meet my Mom..there is no other..

I can't meet my Dad there again..
I can't meet my lil Bro Lukas again..
They are not there..

Dad....i miss u so much u know?
This is me..Ur little girl has grown up..
I have graduated from my college, iam an employee now..
Do u know,,how i miss the time we have spent together?
I always love everything U have done for me..
Thank u for loving me so much, thank u for making me be a strong girl.
Thank u for teaching me, how to life in this world.
Thank u for make me like a Princess.
U are my best Dad ever..
I always pray....hope I will get a husband like u..
Really really want to hug U, to kiss U, to crying in Ur shoulder,
Thank u for being a best, a very best Daddy..

Bro..how are u?
How old are u know?
I have been 22th years old bro..
U must be 20 years old,if u were here..
I do miss u too bro..
I really really miss u..
Miss our childhood..
Even U are my lil bro..but sometimes u ca be my big bro..
Thank u for being my brother for 18 years..
U are a great brother u know?
I always need u..
Iam sorry f i can't be a good sister for u..
Sometimes I iamagine,, it would be nice if U still alive until this day..
I hate to be alone...
Take care ya bro..
I know u were happy with Dad..
I do love u both, my best man :)

Mom...
Now..we don't have them again..
Just U and me..
We are strong woman, right?
We can stand togeher, without Our lovely man..
Lets be strong Mom..
We must show them,,we can !
I do love U mom..
U are the Queen,,,in my heart, in Lukas heart and Dad's heart :)

my Dad's funeral

me,my Mom and my lil Bro Lukas.Miss our childhood :)

my Lil bro have been a teenager. Iam shock when u leave us so fast, u can't enjoy your teenage time anymore. But u always be my great brother. Iam sorry if I can't be a good sister for u. Miss u so bad :(

I know..my mom love her son very very much..She love him with all her heart. Sometimes i feel jealous. My mom still want him until this day. 

Me in my elementary uniform. Iam a cute girl right? My Dad always told me that :)

My handsome brother,,he always want to be a soldier. But he can't get His dream :(

My lovely Dad, My bro, My stepsister's husband, me and my stepsister
Sometimes i forget, i have a sister.
I don't now where is she now..
I never meet her again, since this photo.
wow..it has been a plenty of years..





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)