Christmas and Reunion

wow..it's Christmas..
What a lovely month..
I always love Christmas celebration :)
Last week I have Christmas celebration and Reunion with my schoolmate in Jakarta.
Finally i can meet up with my Old friend,,my Senior High School friends's who live in Jakarta.
Wow..it has been 4 years,,iam not meet them..since we are going into many different college..
Now..we can meet up again,,
Iam so happy :)
 Mami Farida, Me and Eno :)


 Alumni SMA N 2 Balige, Angkatan 2008 :)


 Eno, Me, Dessy n Renty :)

 Angkatan 2008,again :)


 Me n Anugrah,,

 Me, Mami and Menantu..Miss Mami Gembul family :)


 IPS 1 Bersaudara :)

 Nice :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)