PEKANBARU !! :*

Heiii..iam feel so blessed this week.
Yesterday, 4th May 2013, i went to Pekanbaru (Riau).

I meet my boyfriend there.
This is for the first time, i come to meet him. usually, he always come for me.
We have another bless. Another chance.
wow..Iam feel so happy.
I can meet him again..
I truly miss him,
even just one day, but it feel so meaningfull.
I love in the way he love me.

Pekanbaru..
A small city,,
Maybe..one day...
One time...i will move here...
Maybe...if Our Jesus bless us until that time.
My boy try to introduce me, into this city...
The city...maybe one day...

Maybe..
I don't want to expect too much,,,,
We have plan, and we let our plan into Jesus hands.
May Jesus always bless our relationship :*




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)