I don't know what Iam feeling now...
Suddenly Iam feel tired of my relationship.
Iam sorry honey..
That's not mean I don't love you anymore..
But iam try to telling you what iam feeling now.

Iam tired...
Tired for being alone...
yeaahhh..we have fight for so longggg time...
Almost 3 years...
But Iam tired for face this world alone.

Do you know?
Last night, Iam dreaming about another man.
I don't know who is Him.
But in that dream,,he hug me, give me a pure love, and he caring me.
So beautiful and softly.

Iam feel so happy in that dream.
Wanna him beside me always..
But He is not you ...
What's wrong with me hunny?
I don't know...
why not you?

i feel falling in love again in that dream..
he is like a prince and iam the princess. 
and iam thinking that dream this time. I can't tell you directly, so i write this at my blog.

just need a simply love like in my dream.

i need someone who can hug me when iam down,,
i need someone who can make me smile when iam sad.
i need someone who love me with all his heart.

hunny..yes you ever show me that love..
but u are so far away..
am I wrong when sometimes i feel tired for waiting u?

Our love now not like before i Think..
there are no gift, no surprise, no warm love.
our text, our bbm like just a habbit without feeling anymore.
just say, i go..iam home..just like that.
or we just have a quarrel..again..again...

and one that always make me tired.
we have sharing about our planning in the future.
don't you know, all of that sometimes killing me.
i hate when i remember  i must follow you in the future..
i will leave my life?
my friend? my career?
oh God..how about my dream?
My dream will always be a dream? never be real?
why me born as a girl and batak's clan?
i hate all this culture..
why i must follow you?

u are a hard man hunny..
but you must know..iam a woman..
woman loves everything softly..
iam a sensitive woman hunn..

what should i do honey?

ohhh God..i need warm love like in my dream..
I feel so thirsty...
That's so warm, soft, and lovely...
making me like a princess..

Oh shit..my tears was fallen when i wrote this !!

what's wrong with me?

i don't know..

plisss...anybody can help me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)