Dear Lord,,

Today Iam feeling so tired. My soul feel so tired. I don't know what to do. I feel this situation has make me tired. I think there is no place in this world for me. Iam alone Lord. I have many people around me, but there is no body who can help me.

I can't explain this situation, because i have feel so so down. Lord, i want to be with U now, can I ?
I want to be with U, i want Ur hug my Lord.

Tired. Yes, Iam tired with all this problem. I know everybody has a problem. But i think it's different with my problem. Many people have a problem, but they have many support from their loving family.
But me?
My problem comes from my loving family.
They never understood me.
They never know, what Iam feeling.
What I need.
What I want,

They just want to make me to be a person they want.
They are need me because of something,
They are loves me because of something,
They are gives me something because they want something else from me.

Lord, am I wrong when I want a vacation?
I need holyday, but far from this world..can I?
I hate this World. They are not interesting to me anymore.
This world just give me a little happines, and the biggest are PROBLEM.

Iam tired Lord..
Can I sleep beside U?
I think that's will be most comfortable.
I don't have any reason to stay longer in this world anymore.
There is nothing that I want in this World anymore.
Iam tired of this world.

I just wanna be with U lord.
I want to be with my Daddy and my Brother.
Iam jealous to both of them.
They are not thingking anything now.

Lord,,
Would you accepted my pray?
Iam not have anybody here Lord..
There is nobody who can make me feel better now.
Iam alone Lord.
Iam alone to thingking all of this.

Take me to Your Home Lord.
Please...
That's all I need now..
Really..




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)