Heart

Thank God for all His bless..
for bringing love into my life...
meet a loveable man like him..
Thanks God for our 2 years relationship...
there are so many situations that we have passed together..
it's not an easy time for us, coz we are apart by a distance..
iam here..U there..
I know we can..we can because Jesus still bless us..bless me here,bless u there..
bless our love,,bless our commitment, bless our life absolutely...
Thanks for last week,,,thanks for our quality time..
I know..a short meet up can be a big bless for us,.not like another couple that can meet everyday..
I love u Takas Sibagariang..
I love u everyday and i love u more tomorrow..
if there are tomorrow...it means my love will growing more :)
take care for my heart in ur heart baby

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Martumpol 01082015

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)