8 October 2012

What a blessed day..
Finally I have find a job. I have accepted by a trading company. Thanks Jesus..finally..
It's such as a big present for my birthday. On  9 october is my 22th birthday. Eventhough there is no present from anyone around me,,but no problem..i have a present from my Lord :)

Now has been a week since I joined with that company. I've meet  a lot of new friend and new relations. 
Hmm..sometimes i feel so hard to knowing them,,they are have a diffrerent habbit with all my friend in Central Java. Jakarta's people is different,,they are so unique and sometimes i don't have something match to talk about with them.

Maybe iam a Batak's clan that people knowing as a harsh clan. But iam different...i have been 4 years in Java, that knowing with their soft behaviour. I will be shocked when someone talking to loudly.
It; s make me feel so hard adapting with my new friend in Jakarta. 

Yupp...but i must try..I can't give up so fast..
Iam velin..A strong girl...:)
I have passed many hard situation than this case. I have win and bet them :)
Smile...
I now I can..
Because iam never be alone..
I have a Great God that always support me and give me a spirit beat out all of them :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)