yeaaaahh..it has been along time, since i wrote my last story in this blog..
i have a new project,, to finish my last project as a college student..
it's so busy and moody..
yeeeppp...my last project has took much time,,
sometimes i dont have enough time for my self,,
but i know..this is a processs and  i must working hard to passed it all.

in indonesian i called " skripsi" has make me feel selfish,,
sometimes i don't care about my friend,, my boyfriend..
i hate when u all disturbing  me
iam so sorry for u all..

i have a plan..and i hope my Jesus will bless my plan..
my Lord, i want to be graduated from this college this year,,exactly on July..
God,, i now..it jus my plan,,,so i let my plan in Yours..
pliss give me a chance to give my Mom a llittle happines..
she wanted me graduated in next month..
and i want to make her and my dreams comes true..
bless me God..

bless my Mom in far away,,
in my far village..
and pliss bless my boyfriend in his jobs..
as U know,, we have another plan too..
we want to meet on July,,on my graduation celebration..
God..i knom again,, it just our plan,,
and again.. we let our plan in Your hand..
we know..U have a best plan for us..

okee..i think this is enough for this day..
Good bye ^_^

_ve_

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)