wanna be

i wanna be a good girl..
a girl that loving my Jesus so much..
wanna be a girl that always doing everything with Jesus,,
be patient, be faith, be comitmen with all my promise..
be a loving girl..and enjoying my life with smile in Him..
i do love u Lord,,and please do not leave me alone..
u are my everything..

i wannna be a good daughter,,..i wanna see a big smiling in my mom's face..always and forever,,my life just wanna to make her happy..
everything i do,,i do it for u mom,,
u are a great woman in this world..
and my dream,,always try to make u happy..
i promise mom..eventhough it's not easy..i will try..and must be..

i wanna be a good friend for all my friends..
for that i must knowing and accepting all  diffrerent character of my friend..and i know it's not easy
sometimes there are many missunderstanding between me and them..
jealous,,angry,,hurted,,and many more..
but i know..it wiil make our friendship more beautiful..
that's the friendship..
and i know..inside our heart,, we are loving each other..

i wanna be a good girlfriend for my lovely boyfriend..
i know iam not a perfect girl,,but so much thanks to our God that He was bring u into my life..
thnaks for all u have done for me,, thanks for loving me..
iam sorry if there are many mistakes that i ever doing and make u sad, angry or jealous..
i do love u,,and it always be,,
i hope Jesus always bless our relationship,,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Martumpol 01082015

Promil part 3 (Profertil & Suntik Ovidrel)

Promil Part 1 (USG Trans V, Profertil dan Metformin)